free, free, free!


Now who doesn't like a little free somethin-somethin in their life?

Since it's August first, I thought it might be fun to do a month of free advertising for 30 days starting the day your advertisement goes up. You heard it right! If you're interested, send me an email at nehasharmaphoto@gmail.com and I'll send you the size for the advert! Also, feel free to post this on your blog as well so more people know about this awesome deal! I've seen some amazing bloggers do free advertising and I've been so thankful for that and being able to utilize it. Thanks for being amazing readers and for the support!

DEADLINE IS AUGUST 5TH. All of them will go up Tuesday, August 6th and be up for 30 days.

(If a lot of people send me an email about this, I'm going to have to have a cut off point. If that's the case, then whoever doesn't get their advert up this month will get a free 30 days starting September 7th!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment