Bakery Bliss

I recently got a chance to take some pictures at a local French bakery in Fort Worth called The Black Rooster Bakery. If you live anywhere around here, you need to check it out. Their pastries are heavenly. So good, in fact, that my mom who does NOT like cinnamon at all absolutely loves their Pecan Cinnamon Rolls. They're my favorite, too!

Here's one shot from that day. Mmm, it was so hard to not eat everything around me. It smelled so amazing in there! I'll post more soon!

Lemon Poppy Seed Danish


2 comments:

  1. beautiful photo and it looks so good! my mother hates the smell of cinnamon which sucks because i love cinnamon/pumpkin spice smelling things! when she comes over i have to bust out all my fruity scents lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good. I can't wait to see the other photos. I can almost smell the cinnamon through my computer screen haha.

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete