Craft Wars

Glitter everywhere... Leopard print hot glue guns... A fully stocked craft closet by Michaels...

Yep. I'm talking about TLC's new series Craft Wars.

The season premiere was tonight, and I was not about to let a great sale at Target keep me from catching the show. I got what I absolutely needed ($10 athletic shorts and sports bras this week!), hustled out of the store, and cozied up on the couch to watch this fab new show.

It did not disappoint! It kind of reminded me of one of my favorite competition shows on Food Network called Cupcake Wars. Sounds like it, too! Trade out the 1 cupcake challenge with the 1 hour pop challenge and the last big challenge has extra helpers and a big task to complete whether it's a 1000 cupcake display or a playhouse made out of school supplies. Similar shows, right?

Though I was a little put off by some of the bickering by the Craft Wars judges, I really enjoyed the show. Watching it gives me a whole new view on the crafting world and how to use the ordinary items in your home to make something extraordinary! Be sure to catch the next episode on TLC next Tuesday!

Speaking of... let me go browse through my DIY board on Pinterest now to find my next project! You'll be seeing whatever I make and how to do it featured right here! I've also got some cool events I'm attending in Fort Worth later this week that I'll be posting pictures from and writing about! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

  1. So many crafts, so little time! Get goin', girly! ;)

    ReplyDelete