Coffee Love

Today, I ventured outside of my usual instant coffee and tried this Colombian coffee that you see pictured below.


I picked it up at my local Walmart for just under four bucks. These babies last me a LONG time since I only have a cup of coffee a few days a week. It's a little bit stronger than what I'm used to, but I think it'll grow on me. I mean, coffee is like pizza - even when it's kinda bad, it's still pretty good! I think a little more milk will help balance out the bitterness I'm getting from it. (note: my friends usually make fun of me for having more cream than coffee in my cup ... It's so good, but it can be so bitter!!)

I think my favorite part about this coffee is actually the texture. It's like a terrain when you look at it up close! Check out the detail in the picture! Neat, right? (please ignore the terrible "arrow" that I used to connect the detail to the image... I obviously need some arrow brushes!)

If you're a fan of instant coffee like I am, I suggest you try this out! Let me know what you think if you do!

1 comments: