Peanut Butter & Pretzel Bars (aka my new obsession)





So I found this recipe recently and let me just tell you... These little bite size pieces of heaven are DANGEROUS. Why? Because 1) they're no bake, 2) they're super fast to make, and 3) one just isn't enough. Neither is two. Or ten for that matter. I could probably eat through all 25 of these in one day if I wasn't trying to eat healthier since coming home from college.

Then again.... I did make these on Wednesday... And now it's Saturday and there's only two left.... (oops.)

Anyway, here is the awesome recipe. The only thing I did differently was use Skippy's natural extra crunchy peanut butter with honey. Since I didn't have salted peanut butter, I just added salt to the peanut butter until it tasted just right. And let me just tell you that the peanut butter/sugar/butter mixture is seriously good enough to eat on its own. Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment