New Design!

Notice some changes? :)

I hope I didn't scare you away in the last 24 hours from all the changes I was making. Let's just say that the blog was under some serious construction and it definitely looked like it, haha. I changed around the design myself, just like I did the first time I put together my blog about a year ago.

So what do y'all think? Feedback is good! I'm no graphic designer (though I did take one typography class in college that made me want to jump off a cliff) so feedback really helps. Do all the link works? Is something wonky? Don't be afraid of hurting my feelings. I want to make my blog look its best!

Happy Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. I love the soft pink color that you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks so good! teach me your ways! i currently am trying to renovate my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete