Currently

I love these "currently" posts because I can always go back and read where I was at and what was going on at that particular time. Also, I'm passing this on to all of you reading this! If you do your own "currently" post, leave me a link in the comments below so I can check it out! :)

So this is what I've been up to lately:
  • Celebrating... getting off the couch and being more active. It's easy to get sucked into photo editing mode and forget to get out of the house and see some friends. Everyone deserves a break!
  • Reading... nothing at the moment, but I'm looking at getting some easy-to-read French children's novels. I've been wanting to get back into French so I can be fluent in it one day. My last French class was in high school uhh... 6 years ago? Yikes!
  • Listening... to the new EP by Joe Brooks called "The Boy & the Broken Machine"
  • Watching... a LOT of Criminal Minds. I wanted to watch it from season 1, so I've been watching a few episodes each day. Almost done with the first season! (and there are 8.... I'll be at this for a while...)
  • Making... Old Fashioned Banana Cake from one of Ina Garten's cookbooks. I'm waiting for the bananas I have to be perfect for this delicious looking cake!
  • Loving... breakfast. I've become a serious breakfast junkie thanks to recently discovering how much I love english muffins + an egg + a slice of veggie bacon. I'm addicted to this right now.
  • Wanting... to get back into the groove of running. I use the Nike running app (which is AWESOME, by the way) whenever I go and my times and stamina are awful right now. It's taking me twice as long to run a mile right now. It's rough, but I'm determined to run a 5k one day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment