Six Things I'm Thankful For On My Birthday:
1) My family. They're my rock, my support system, and the greatest, most selfless people in the world. I don't know what I would be without them. I couldn't have asked for a better, more caring family. Thanks, parentals and sister! <3
2) My friends. They're the bomb dot com. Seriously.
3) My job. I love being a Resident Assistant and I honestly believe that it completely changed not only my TCU experience, but it also changed me as a person. I have absolutely become the person I always wanted to be through this job.
4) My school. Even though Texas Tech beat us yesterday (still can't believe that we went into triple overtime), we still have incredible amounts of school pride. It's so important to me to go to a school where school pride is a big deal. Going to Texas Christian University is one of the best decisions I ever made. Give 'em Hell, TCU!
5) Photography & Blogging. I always needed a creative outlet and I always thought that I wouldn't be able to do something creative for a living. Boy was I wrong. I am grateful everyday for being able to call photography not just a hobby, but my job. I have already met such wonderful people through being a blogger and a photographer and I can't express how much it means to me. I always heard that whatever you do in your free time is probably what you should be doing for a living. Thankfully, I can say that I do just that.
6) Today. I am thankful that I have lived to see another day and celebrate another year of existence. So many adventures are still waiting for me and I'm always ready for them. Through ups and downs and rollercoasters of life, I end each day by being thankful that I lived through it. I love my life, I love the people in it, and I love being able to share it with each and every single one of you.
Happy Birthday to Me & Happy Sunday to You!