Chocolate chip cookies

Bake ALL the cookies!

(how 'bout that boss meme drawing I did!)

And that's exactly what we spent the entire day doing.

My best friend, Chelsea, and I were taking pictures when we decided that some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies sounded like the PERFECT snack. Well, we now have enough snacks for the next two weeks... We ended up baking five dozen cookies by accident (yay for reading the recipe wrong!) and now have more cookies than we know what to do with! It's okay, though, because these cookies are wonderful and soft and the perfect sweet treat! I'm sure my parents won't mind me bringing these babies home. ;) 


And, of course, a special thanks goes out to our kitty helper, Kira. :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to run off some of these cookie calories!


9 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Awesome pictures! And how about my chalkboard custom paint job from elementary school?! haha!

    Love ya! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm yummy! That picture perfectly describes my last few weeks, haha. I've been baking so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's impossible to have "too many cookies than you know what to do with"! Hahaha, even if you do have 5 dozen.

    They would probably last just a few days in my house.

    LOOK DELICIOUS by the way.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have some cookies, right away. If I don't blog for a few days, it's because I'm in a cookie coma. ;)

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog! i love knowing that i am inspiring people to cook more and that my tips are helping them out! your pictures are awesome and i can't stop looking at them!

    - Claris Leigh

    www.fooddiaryproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cookies look delicious and the photographs of them truly do capture how yummy they look. Beautiful photography, looking forward to following!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!! I think I'm inspired to make some chocolate chip cookies soon.

    Have a great day!
    Alexis
    foodandfloras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum I bet your family and friends love you!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos. They're making me so hungry. Please share. If I wasn't worried about our power going out mid-bake I would make my own, hahaha. But really, I love your lighting.

    ReplyDelete